Daily, weekly or other cleaning as you require.
From a single office to an entire building, Cleanovation can supply and manage your contracted cleaning service designed to your requirements.
Environments we clean include:
- Offices & Commercial
- Schools, Colleges & Child Care Facilities
- Medical Facilities
After 30 years experience we understand the positive effect a good standard of cleaning can have, as well as the importance of our client’s security when conducting our cleaning service.
From the internal glass partitioning and interior windows of your office, to all the exterior glass and windows for your building.
Our window cleaning team are trained in all types of window cleaning including reach & wash systems, abseiling, cherry picker and traditional ladder & bucket.
We have more than 30 years of experience in cleaning glass and windows.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements and receive a free quotation with no obligations.
Deep Cleaning & Floor Maintenance
To ensure all surfaces within a given area are cleansed and sanitised.
A periodic deep clean throughout the year is recommended for:
- Toilet and washroom areas
- Kitchens, kitchenettes and canteen areas
- Hard floors, carpets & upholstery
- High level areas, including exposed air ducting, where dust collects
A deep clean can be applied to any area within your environment.
Cleanovation have the machinery, methods and experience to clean the flooring, help keep it clean for longer and increase the lifespan of carpets in the process.
We can supply a service you require on a one-off basis, or if you would like to employ our regular cleaning, we can schedule periodic deep cleans for your environment at the most suitable times during the year.
We can provide the following services in addition to our contract cleaning to create a comprehensive service provision, removing the need of having to needlessly manage multiple contracts with multiple contractors.
Specialised services include:
- Washroom & Feminine Hygiene; Sanitary bins, soap dispensers, aerosol dispensers, hand dryers etc.
- Waste removal; we can organise removal of your waste, including general and recycling.
- Dust mats
- Blinds cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Computer & I.T Equipment cleaning
- Janitorial & Consumable Products; we can automatically manage the stock levels for you then supply and deliver your chosen consumables.
The consumables which are typically required include waste sacks, bin liners, loo rolls, paper towels and washing up products.
Construction Site Welfare & Builders Cleaners
Providing cleaning to construction for over 20 years.
Our two primary construction cleaning services are:
- Site Welfare Cleaning
- Builders Cleans / Final Cleans
We can supply cleaning operatives who are CSCS qualified and organise services covering up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Cleanovation are a primary supplier of Site Welfare Cleaning on the TFL Crossrail project, supplying multiple sites across the network.